Your Safety and Well-being is our Priority
On behalf of all of us at Women’s Health Partners, in these difficult times, we want to thank you for your support and confidence in our practice.
We want you to personally know that our patients’ health and well-being has and always will be our number one priority. This reminder bears repeating in the face of any challenges and especially now, given concerns posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and well-being and that of our staff. To that end, we want to share some of the steps we are taking:
- As a medical office we know how important cleanliness is and we have always maintained the highest standards of hygiene.
- Every examination room is extensively cleaned after each patient. This includes wiping all surfaces with an EPA-registered disinfectant that is effective against COVID-19 (exam bed, counter-top, chair, equipment, doorknob…)
- All instruments are heat sterilized and wrapped. Disposable plastic speculums are used whenever possible.
- Hand washing/sanitizing is strictly followed by us as well as our staff.
- We kindly request that your wear a face-mask upon entering the facility. Our staff and clinicians will also be wearing masks.
- Telehealth – We are also offering many types of appointments, that don’t necessarily require a traditional physical exam, to be done by TeleHealth.
Furthermore, our staff will be asking several screening questions regarding your health. We ask that you do not enter our office if you, or someone in your family, or someone you recently were in contact with, has exhibited flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, severe muscle aches, shaking chills, or recent loss of taste or smell, or recently diagnosed with COVID19.
In order to help us participate with our social distancing effort, we are asking patients to enter the office without any visitors, including children.
You will also have the option of waiting in your car instead of the waiting room after you have checked in. The front desk staff will call your cell phone when we are ready for you to come in for your visit.