In our quest to improve your check-in experience we will be introducing a new tablet check-in process. This new electronic patient check-in system will allow you to input information using a wireless touchscreen tablet, instead of the traditional clipboard. It is extremely easy to use, and is designed for people with little to no computer experience. It will make your check-in process easier.
- If you are a returning patient, you will verify rather than re-enter information.
- It eliminates misunderstanding caused by illegible handwriting.
- It will interface with our electronic medical records system for more complete and accurate information, in a secure and confidential manner.
- It will check your insurance benefits and copay responsibility automatically. You will be able to make credit card/debit card payments towards your copay or balance right on the tablet.
- You will have an opportunity to read medical educational content after your check-in process is complete, to better understand your medical conditions.
- Even though it is designed for patients with little or no computer experience, you will always have the option to use the traditional paper clipboard to check-in.