Many women are opting to undergo a vaginoplasty procedure, making it one of the trendiest cosmetic surgeries in the last year. The entire procedure takes very little time, and has a low risk of possible complications.
Why Should You Want a Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery?
Every woman’s vagina experiences some sort of wear and tear over the years. Childbirth and aging can cause the loss of vaginal muscle tone, which can lead to problematic symptoms like urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, and more.
A vaginal rejuvination has many positive qualities that go far beyond improved sexual satisfaction, though that is an incredible benefit too. Here are 7 other excellent reasons why you should consider scheduling a vaginoplasty:
- It increases your partner’s sexual experience as well as your own
- Restores tightness and functionality of the vaginal area
- Patients can elect for vaginal rejuvenation via laser treatment or platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections
- Treats a wide range of issues and medical conditions caused by weakened vaginal tissues
- Patients can resume regular activities extremely quickly
- Remarkably improves your self esteem and quality of life
- The particular treatment method chosen can be customized to the individual patient and their needs
MonaLisa Touch from Women’s Health Partners
MonaLisa Touch is one type of vaginal rejuvenation that uses a gentle laser to stimulate collagen production of the tissues within the vaginal wall. Typically, MonaLisa treatments consist of 3 total procedures over the course of 18 weeks. All of these treatments are conducted within the Women’s Health Partners office in a matter of 5-10 minutes, and do not even require an anesthetic as they are virtually painless.
If you would like to learn more about MonaLisa Touch, or schedule your own vaginal rejuvenation treatments, please contact the women’s sexual health specialists of Women’s Health Partners here in Boca Raton and Boynton Beach, Florida by calling our area office today.