Gynecological Services in Boca Raton, FL
We pride ourselves in offering a complete line of the most advanced and least invasive treatments for a wide variety of gynecologic conditions. From contraception to menopause we thoroughly discuss all of the options to help you make the best decisions to meet your individual needs.
Family Planning Services
We offer our patients a full range of contraceptive services. These services include counseling to teens as well as all women who want contraception. A full range of contraceptive options are available to our patients, including oral contraceptive pills, intrauterine devices (IUDs), contraceptive rings, contraceptive patches, Implanon, and tubal sterilizations.
If needed, your doctor may request that you have special procedures while you are under our care. Some of these procedures are done in our office, while others are done off-site. Use the links below to read about each procedure. This is not a complete list of the procedures we perform, but the ones that patients ask about most often.
- Colposcopy (performed in any office)
- Cryosurgery (performed in our Boca office)
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) (performed off site)
- Hysteroscopy (performed in our Boca office or off site)
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP) (performed in our Boca office or off site)
- Sonohysterogram (performed in any office)
- Incision-less tubal sterilization
Our Health Library information does not replace the advice of a doctor. Please be advised that this information is made available to assist our patients to learn more about their health. Our providers may not see and/or treat all topics found herein.