Obstetrical Care in Boca Raton, FL
Our practice is dedicated to caring for a woman’s unique needs in a warm, courteous and high quality environment. Our dedication to excellence in care during pregnancy, labor and delivery, means we will keep you surrounded by the best obstetrical team available in the region. During your pregnancy we will closely monitor your progress to ensure the best possible quality of care.
We provide a large selection of prenatal services for pregnant women – from routine care for the healthy mother to the most sophisticated care for the complicated pregnancy. Our clinical staff works together with maternal fetal medicine specialists to provide care to the high-risk pregnancy. These specialists can perform CVS, amniocentesis, percutaneous umbilical cord sampling, Level II Ultrasound, and Doppler Flow studies.
- Preterm labor
- History of incompetent cervix
- Maternal medical problems
- Heart disease
- Respiratory disease (PE, Asthma, etc)
- GI disease (Crohns, Celiac, etc)
- Hematologic (Sickle Cell, Cardiolipin Ab, etc)
- Deliveries at Boca Raton Regional Hospital or West Boca Medical Center
- Labwork done on premises
- Male infant circumcision