- About Us
- Health Library
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Your Visit
- Hara R. Berger, DO
- Terry DeFilippo, C.N.M.
- Rachel DeVaney, C.N.M.
- Laurie Gibbons, C.N.M.
- Tyler Halvaksz, C.N.M.
- Kristine Tibavisky, MD
- Masha Sachenko, MD
- Rachel Ciaccio, MD, FACOG
- Lauren Feingold, DO, FACOG
- Melissa Friedman, MD, FACOG
- Gostal Arcelin, MD, FACOG
- Jane Rudolph, MD, FACOG
- Susan Beil, MD, FACOG
- Samuel Kaufman, MD, FACOG
- Stewart Newman, MD, FACOG
- Are you experiencing vaginal dryness and pain? We are now offering Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (MonaLisa Touch)
- How Do I Pick the Right Birth Control Pill?
- Dealing with PMS and PMDD
- Understanding My Birth Control Options
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor if You are Considering Permanent Birth Control
Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Cancer Risk Testing: Is the BRCA Test Right for You?
- World Cancer Day 2017
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Guide to Breast Health
- Dr. Ciaccio and Dr. Sachenko Run for Charity!
- Kids in Distress (2016)
- WHP supporting children in poverty on Red Nose Day
- Kids in Distress (2015)
- Dr. Arcelin Haiti Mission
- Kids in Distress
- 5 Little Habits to Help Manage Your Fibroid Pain
- Why Women With Fibroids are More Likely to Have a C-Section
- Why Fibroids Can Sometimes Continue After Menopause
- How Do I Know if I Have Uterine Fibroids?
- Uterine Fibroids During Pregnancy
- 8 Sneaky Signs of Fibroids That You Should Know
- What’s The Solution For Urinary Incontinence?
- 10 Symptoms of Endometriosis You Should Be Aware Of
- Why am I Experiencing Vaginal Dryness?
- Cervical Cancer Survivors: Here’s What You Can Expect
- Could My Infertility be Caused by Endometriosis?
- 4 Essential Medical Exams for Women
- Take the National Women’s Health Week Pledge
- What to Know about a Gynecology Exam
- Could Your Pelvic Pain be Endometriosis?
- Did you know that January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month?
- Learn the ABCs of HPV
- Vaginal Yeast Infections – What You Should Know
- Breast Cancer Prevention Tips
- Is a Yearly Pelvic Exam or Pap Smear Still Necessary?
- Treatment Options for Heavy Bleeding
- Surprising Facts about HPV
- 7 Reasons you Might Miss your Period
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- Most Common Asymptomatic STDs in Women
- Breast Cancer Statistics You Need to Know
- September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Celebrate National Midwifery Week with a $100 Target Gift Card!
- Meet Our Newest Midwife!
- Introducing our new midwife, Tina Slocum, MSN, ARNP, CNM
- Hurricane Dorian Warning and Instructions for Patients
- First Christmas Delivery!!
- Announcement: Office Closings for the Holidays
- Women’s Health Partners Celebrate Halloween 2018!
- Influenza Vaccine and Pregnancy
- Taytulla – Birth Control Pill Recall
- Boca Raton Office Move! We are trying this again!
- Our Boca Raton Office is Moving!
- Minions at work! We hope everyone had a great Halloween !!
- Zika Virus – FAQ
- Welcome to our office Dr. Sachenko
- Dr. Patricia Chen is Moving her Practice
- Introducing Women’s Health Partners’ new Patient Portal!
- Mosquito Bite Protection (Zika Virus Prevention)
- Women’s Health Partners and ‘Stand Down House’, helping struggling veterans
- Pregnant Women Advised to Consider Postponing Travel to Areas where Zika Virus Transmission is Ongoing
- Holiday Greetings from Women’s Health Partners !!
- Office Holiday Party
- New Boca Raton Office Building Construction Starting (estimated completion 2017)
- Happy Halloween from all of us at Women’s Health Partners!!
- Annoucing Our New Patient Appointment Reminder System
- New Honors and Positions For our Physicians!
- Pregnancy and Vaccinations
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking
- Improved Check-In Experience With Table Check-Ins
- Influenza Vaccine and Pregnancy
- Your Guide for Reducing Your Risk for Birth Defects
- Natural Pain Management Techniques for Childbirth
- What’s the Connection Between Allergies and Pregnancy?
- Epidural Myths Debunked
- Why Regular Pap Smears Are so Important to Your Health
- Cervical Cancer Detection & Prevention
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- The Correlation Between Gallstones and Pregnancy
- How To Prevent Prenatal Infections
- Group B Strep During Pregnancy
- Questions to Ask Before Considering Getting Pregnant
- Should you take Antidepressants During Pregnancy?
- Common Summer Pregnancy Skin Issues in Boca Raton, Florida
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Pregnancy and the Flu
- The Facts about Gestational Diabetes
- Tips on Traveling While Pregnant
- Best Pregnancy Smart Phone Apps of 2014
- Five Tips to Prepare for Breastfeeding
- Healthy Pregnancy Recipe: Spinach, Tomato and Cheese Omelet
- The Do’s and Don’ts for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pertussis (Whooping cough) Vaccination in Pregnancy
Women's Health Partners
- 3 Realistic New Year’s Resolutions Your Mind and Body Will Thank You For
- Surviving Hot Flashes
- Midwives are now offering evening hours !!
- Five Ways to Fight Fatigue During the First Trimester
- Five Facts about Twin Pregnancies
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor if You Have Pelvic Pain
- Dr. Samuel Kaufman named Top Doc in Boca Life Magazine